Monday, December 17, 2007

Gift Cards


I love getting gift cards! If anyone asks me what I would like for a gift, that is usually my answer. I got my first Christmas gift card a few days ago and it's already been spent. When I saw this gem of a film on the shelf I could not pass it up. I loved the cartoon when I was a kid. I saw this movie when it came out and have always wanted a copy of my own. I enjoyed the movie that came out last summer, but this one is much, much better. Autobots! Transform and roll out!

1 comment:

The Caspian Hurons said...

Hey Jason!!! We're really excited that you started a blog and will check it often!

Have a great time in Pekin at Christmas and enjoy your gift cards, walmart runs, dominos and movies for us! We will miss you all!

Love you- your sister and brother in law and sweet nephew